Bestselling perfumes for her. 2018 edit
Meet the perfumes that scored the highest with ladies in 2018. These are beautiful formulas based around roses, jasmines, amber, white musk and fruit. There is an elegantly fresh option too.
1. Coda (Aqualis),
2. PG19.1 Neroli Ad Astra (Pierre Guillaume),
3. PG4.1 Le Musc et La Peau (Pierre Guillaume),
4. Aphrodisia (Brocard),
5. Bijou Romantique (Etat Libre D'Orange),
6. Pluie de Soleil (Phaedon),
7. Phul-Nana (Grossmith),
8. Poudre de Riz (Pierre Guillaume Black Collection).
Some quick math: if purchased separately the total price for these 6 samples would be £19. This pack costs £14. As part of the yearly subscription this theme would have been only around £12 (with no shipping cost and a 10% discount code for full size purchases). Whichever way you add it up, that’s a bargain.