Bloom Perfumery gift certificates can only be redeemed in store at 4 Hanbury street. They cannot be used for online purchases; coming to the store is essential to receive personal service and to be able to pick the gift (we have hundreds of perfumes and candles to choose from).
However gift certificates can be purchased online and posted either to the person who buys the certificate or directly to the intended recipient.
Please indicate your delivery preference and any gift message in the 'comments' section when checking out.
There are blank 'To' and 'From' fields which we can fill for you as well as include any message if the item is a surprise gift.
Bloom Perfumery Terms and Conditions for gift certificates:
1. Gift certificates can only be redeemed in store at Bloom Perfumery Spitalfields, 4 Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR within 12 months of the date of issue.
2. Bloom accepts no liability for lost or stolen gift certificates and they cannot be exchanged, refunded or redeemed in whole or part for cash.
3. Gift certificates may be used to purchase goods equal to or lower than the face value stated. If purchase exceeds this amount a payment will be needed to be made to complete the transaction.
4. A credit note will be issued if any goods purchased using a gift certificate are returned and accepted.
5. If purchase is lower than the face value on the gift certificate, a new voucher will be issued equal to the remaining balance and can be used in future transactions at Bloom Perfumery.
6. No VAT is charged when buying the gift certificate, but purchases paid for using the certificate are subject to VAT.
7. Bloom Perfumery Spitalfields reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions at any time.