Taste of Autumn Pack
Inspired by the sweet tastes and aromas of autumn this sample pack has perfumes that tell stories of picking apples, harvesting honey, jumping into stacks of fresh hay, stewing berries for jam, baking pumpkin pies and other pleasant activities pertaining to the change of seasons.
The pack contains 9 x 1 ml samples:
- Or du Sérail (Naomi Goodsir)
- Vohina (Pierre Guillaume Black)
- Moth (Zoologist)
- 501 (Bon Parfumeur)
- PG10 Aomassaï (Parfumerie Generale)
Rolling in a stack of fresh hay:
- Liquo (Angela Ciampagna)
Pressing cider and baking apple pies:
- Scents of Nature / Green Apples&Wild Strawberry (Brocard)
- Slow Explosions (Imaginary Authors)
- Like This (Etat Libre D'Orange)
Some quick math: if purchased separately the total price for these 6 samples would be £23. This pack costs £18. As part of the yearly subscription this theme would have been only around £12 (with no shipping cost and a 10% discount code for full size purchases). Whichever way you add it up, that’s a bargain.