The Chypre selection
The perfumes in the selection below represent different takes on the chypre recipe, from most layered classic to minimalist modern, and from fruity, floral, oakmoss heavy to leather and spicy.
Read about why these perfumes are in the chypre edit here.
9 x 1 ml
1. Hasu-no-Hana (Grossmith), a classic formula dating back to 1888.
2. Nightingale (Zoologist), a neo-classic interpretation
3. Golden Chypre (Grossmith), a spicy chypre
4. Mojito Chypre (Pierre Guillaume Cruise Collection), a fruity modernist chypre
5. Ella (Arquiste), an 80’s chypre heavy on rose and leather nuances
6. Orchid Man (Frapin), an oakmoss centered masculine chypre
7. Rien (Etat Libre d’Orange), an aldehydic leather chypre
8. Coda (Aqualis), a stripped back minimalist chypre
9. Russian Princess (Brocard), a budget chypre by a famous perfumer
Some quick math: if purchased separately the total price for these 9 samples would be £25. This pack costs £19. As part of the yearly subscription this same pack would have been only around £10 (with no shipping cost and a 10% discount code for full size purchases). Whichever way you add it up, that’s a bargain.