Le bigaradier pack: neroli, orange blossom, petitgrain and more
Explore the wonderful gifts of "Le bigaradier" also known as Citrus Aurantium or the bitter orange tree: neroli, orange blossom, petitgrain and bigarade.
This pack contains a couple of examples of the use of each of these materials.
Learn more about which part of the tree yields which essence and the various extraction methods used in the related Le Bigaradier edit.
8 x 1 ml
1. Pure Azure (Phaedon)
2. Sundrunk (Imaginary Authors)
3. PG03 Cuir Venenum (Pierre Guillaume)
4. Terre de Sarment (Frapin)
5. Appelez-moi Seychelles (Pierre Guillaume/Cruise collection)
6. Leon (Marie Jeanne)
7. Lacura (Mendittorosa)
8. PG7.1 Grand Siècle Intense (Pierre Guillaume)
Some quick math: if purchased separately the total price for these 7 samples would be £19. This pack costs £15. As part of the yearly subscription this same pack would have been only around £12 (with no shipping cost and 10% discount code for full size purchases). Whichever way you add it up, that’s a bargain.