Bloom Perfumery Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
The Customer’s attention is particularly drawn to the terms set out below.
1. Bloom gift cards are available to purchase online at bloomperfume.co.uk (for shipping within the UK only) and in the Bloom store in London’s Covent Garden (the “Store”). They may also be issued to customers as part of a refund for a previous purchase. Gift cards may be issued as a physical card or an e-gift card that is provided by email. In each case, the gift card is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The minimum amount you can purchase on a Bloom gift card is £25, and the maximum is £500. All gift cards will be denominated in GBP.
3. Bloom gift cards can be used in store or at bloomperfume.co.uk. Gift cards used online may only be redeemed against purchases being shipped to a UK address.
4. If you make a purchase using your Bloom gift card, the cost of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. If you do not spend the entire balance on the card, the remaining balance will be updated and may be applied to future purchases. You may purchase perfumes of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
5. Bloom gift cards will be valid for 24 months from the point of purchase. If you do not spend the full value of your gift card within its validity period, any remaining balance will expire.
7. Bloom will not accept liability for any lost or stolen gift cards, including any balance lost on a card as a result of theft, fraud or other unauthorized use of a card, or for failure by you to use a Bloom gift card before it expires.
8. Purchases of Bloom gift cards in the Store are not refundable. If you purchase the gift card, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of the day you, or someone nominated by you, receives the gift card, provided that you have not redeemed the card (in whole or in part).
9. If you return all or part of an order or purchase, or if we have been unable to fulfil part of your order, that was purchased in whole or in part with a gift card, your refund will be in the form of a gift card (up to a maximum of the value of the gift card redeemed on the original purchase), with any balance of your refund returned to your original payment method (except where you paid by cash, which will also be refunded in the form of a gift card). Please note that the proportions of your refund that you receive as a gift card and to your original payment method may vary.
10. All refunds will be subject to the Bloom’s Refund and Cancellation Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Bloom reserves the right to update or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. This does not affect your statutory rights. Purchase and/or use of your Bloom gift card constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions, and therefore Bloom recommends that you read them carefully.
12. Bloom gift cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
13. Bloom gift cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
14. Action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
15. Bloom gift cards remain the property of Bloom. Bloom reserves the right to cancel the gift card, or to refuse to accept a gift card as payment or part payment of a purchase, in circumstances where Bloom deems it necessary to do so.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.