Updated on 25th May 2018
Bloom Perfumery (herewith "we", "us", "our") will keep all information confidential and any information collected by us is protected by security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access, as required by the Data Protection Acts 1994 and 1998 and the new EU GDPR guidelines. In no circumstances will your information be shared with third parties, indeed no one other than us will have access to any data you provide.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to create an account, place an order and keep history of your orders.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we receive from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- we do NOT have access to your account and its protected by the password only you know. However, we have a brief history of your purchases in our system and we occasionally use it to select complimentary samples you might like which we might include in subsequent orders.
- If you signed up for our newsletter when creating an account or by leaving your email address in our boutique we occasionally email news about new brands, sales, etc. You would have explicitly consented by ticking a box when registering or by leaving your email address on a sheet of paper titled: “Sign up for email newsletter to stay in touch”. We never would pass on/sell your personal details to any third parties.
- We could use your email to set up our Facebook campaigns so that posts from Bloom’s page can appear in your feed. However Facebook will only show them to you if they appear to be relevant to your interests. We do not pass the emails to Facebook, they do not retain them and they can NOT target your feed with anything else but relevant news from us and only if its our campaign. You can opt out of this by emailing us at email@example.com.
How do we protect your information?
Only a limited number of members of the Bloom team responsible for handling orders have access to the particulars of the order.
We are PCI compliant and pass that certification yearly.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.